Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bound,Forced & Hypnotized 2 Be My Fucktoy

I’ve seen the way that you look at me not ever knowing what to expect. You think sometimes when you see me that I appear to be sweet and submissive. Little do you know the kinda girl what lies beneath that. You are a pervert and a loser who gets off on jerking off your dick seeing me when I’m outside by the pool dressed in my skimpy bikini. I know you are watching me fucker and I also know that you are married. You never had any clue what a girl like me can do to a peeping tom like you. When you message me or call me for domination phone sex you think you can take me on. But you have no clue of the secret weapons that I have that will bring you to your fucking knees.

You finally worked up the nerves and got enough balls to come and see me. You gave me some lame excuse about having to use my phone because yours was out of service. So I got you into my house and that’s when I knew I was going to get you back for stroking your dick off to me.

So you looked at how I was dressed standing in front of you and said “May I please use your phone Kendal?” I said “You have the nerve to ask me to use my phone pervert? Maybe later but right now you are going to do something else for me.” He could not take his eyes off of me. It was almost like he was drawn to me in a hypnotic way. I handed him one of my special drinks and said “I’m sure you are thirsty this is a special drink that’s mixed with a little bit of vodka with a dash of orange juice and just a twinge of cranberry juice. He took one sip down and then took down another and another moaning out saying “Oh my god I’ve never tasted anything as delicious as this.” After he finished that glass he asked for another. And I was very willing to give him as much as he wanted to break down his defenses. He had no clue that there was a tasteless drug in there. When he made it to the third drink he was totally under my control. No more of that so called macho attitude he was a complete slave to do what I told him to do. I looked into his eyes and said “You feel relaxed don’t you? Like you will do whatever I tell you to do pet.” He was in a daze and my sexy little body and the way that I teased and seduced him made him puty in my hands. He said “Princess Kendal I love your smile and your pretty eyes. But you also have this mysterious and wicked way to you.” I took him by the hand and led him back to my bedroom and said “Have a seat on my bed.” I walked over to my closet and started looking for my favorite toys. He was so deep under my spell there was no turning back now. And I also picked out one of my favorite costumes. When I made my way back to him I was dressed in something very hot and slutty. I stood in front of him looking at the heat and lust in his eyes and the way the rise in his pants was growing more and more. He was so intoxicated by my special drink and aroma that was in the air he said “Princess Kendal I must lay down now.” His eyes started to get very sleepy and I could tell that he wanted to have me but deep down inside he knew that would never happen. I was going to have my way with him.
I brought out my secret toys and slowly climbed on top of him. I started to undo his pants and slowly slid them down. His dick jumped out as I unclothed him. I started to run my finger tips across his body and could feel his quivers and trembles as my sexy long thigh hi covered legs trailed up and down his. I pressed my body into his and at that moment is when he thought he could take me. But then the drug I put in his drink started to take effect totally and I grabbed my satin scarf and tied his wrists to my bed posts. I took my pretty red painted lips and gave him a deep hot kiss. He could feel my tongue sliding against his rolling around in circles as I had him totally bound and at my mercy. I let out with a wicked giggle and made him my boy toy. His lips were painted now with my lipstick and I said “Look at how slutty you look fucker.” He moaned out saying “What have you done to me princess?” I said “you will find out on a need to know basis and right now you really don’t need to know.” He was very uneasy and feeling very nervous but also very aroused at the same time. His cock was standing straight up as he looked at the very kinky outfit that I was wearing. I started to move up his body and he could feel my sheer panties and wet bald pussy move across his chest. And before he knew it I was straddling his face. He had no idea that I had a vibrating toy that was connected to the bed. I had him completely captivated with the alluring scent of my tiny pussy grinding and moving around his tongue and lips. I looked down and said “you are a pervert aren’t you fucker? You have been spying on me for months now! What would your wife say if she knew you were doing that?” I brought up that vibrating toy and started to push it into his ass and he said “Oh Princess Kendal what are you sliding in my ass?” I said “Shut up slave! Unless you want me to dial your wife and tell her what I know about you!”
It was slippery and lubed up sliding in and out of his hole. My dripping wet pussy was sliding up and down his tongue as there was pre cum dripping from his cock head. I said “you like this bitch don’t deny it.” He said “NO NO NO STOP IT PRINCESS I WONT TAKE ANYMORE!” So I grabbed my cell phone and started to call up his wife and said “Hello this is Kendal, do you know what your husband has been up too lately?” She said “No I don’t but can you tell me please?” I gave a wicked giggle and said “You have no idea all of the things he has been getting himself into these days.” He said “Please don’t tell her what a fucking pervert for you that I am Princess!” I said “Are you going to shut up slut and take my vibrator?” He said “yes I promise I wont fight you anymore.” I said “Good because the only thing I want to hear coming from your fucking mouth are moans of pleasure!” His tongue rimmed my creamy hole the deeper I fucked his ass and he could feel my soft hand pumping his dick. He moaned out so hard and was taken so far to the edge that he could no longer hold his explosion. He started to beg me like a little bitch if he could cum. “Please Princess may I be allowed to cum for you.” I laughed and said “you horny fucking pervert yes but take this glass and shoot that load in there and then drink it all down! And if you even think of saying no I’m going to deny you of cumming.” He said “No I will drink it I promise I will!” So I said “Okay slut shoot it for me now!” He filled that glass up so much it almost oozed off the sides. I climbed off of him looking down and said “Now drink up you cum drinking slut.” I can’t wait to have his pervert ass call me again for hynosis phone sex. Am I going to catch you being a pervert watching me in my back yard or in my bedroom? And do you like blackmail phone sex as much as I do? I will teach you a lesson you never forget…


Princess Kendal
1-888-704-6848

No comments:

Post a Comment