Monday, August 23, 2010

My Kinky Cock Sucking Cum Slut

Lately it seems that I have been running across a lot of guys in our free sex chat room who want a dominate princess who will either force them to get down on their knees and suck a big fat cock or confess their bi cock sucking fantasies to me. Sometimes they have curious urges of what It would be like to have a cock sliding in their mouth or they confess that they have "closet" fantasies of taking a cock in both of their slutty holes. And sometimes they want to be called humiliating names like sissy, faggot, or a pathetic cock loving loser. Sometimes they even want it more harsh then that. I recently had a cock sucking phone sex call with a subbie who craved to have his mouth stretched out by as many dicks as possible. And when I saw what he wanted I did not hesitate to message him and tell him exactly what I wanted him to do for me. He looked at both of my blogs and when he came across the one of seeing me with a huge dick in my hand stroking it and then had my pretty lips wrapped around it sucking it he knew it was time to suck on as many cocks as possible. He really loves the thought of me teasing him when I suck on things. This little subbie was a closet whore and no one knew his dirty secrets. When he called me for domination phone sex I could hear how ready he was to make his princess happy. I have to admit as much as I love blackmail phone sex and getting a cock whore right where I want him and holding leverage over his head is one of my favorite things to do. Not to mention telling him if he doesn’t give me exactly what I want then I’ll have to call his girl friend or wife and expose him for the pathetic kinky cock loving cum eating slut that he is. And believe me I know exactly what to do to get what I want from a subbie . I will have him at my feet and make him beg me to keep his secret.

I just giggle and laugh at him and say “Okay then get on your fucking knees and take out my studs big fat cock and show me how much you want to suck it.” His mouth starts to water as he unzips his pants and takes out that big fat 8 inch cock. I could just imagine his face as he says “Princess Kendal it has to be at least 3 inches thick. How am I going to get my mouth around that?” I knew he would need some training of how to be the best fucking cock sucking bitch for me. So he looked up at me and heard me say “Open wide and wrap that wet mouth around that fleshy cock. I stood above him dressed in my two piece bikini and my white boots on. I teased him as I took my finger and started to suck on it very seductively. And before I knew it I could hear his mouth as it started to slide up and down that pole for me. He moaned out like a whore in heat and I said “for someone who acts like they don’t know how to suck a cock you sure do suck it good!” His voice muffled as he said “it’s just so hard and the way it throbs is making me so hard.” I said “that’s because it’s been aching for a slut like you to suck it for a long time now!” I placed my little hand on the top of his head and started to guide his wet mouth up and down that long hard cock. I said “A cock sucker like you should be taken to a glory hole club where you could suck as many cocks as I want. So many that you turn into a true bitch for me. Just think about all of those strangers dicks how hard they would be just for you. And think about alllllllllllllll that cum that would be shot down your throat and all over your face. I am going to show you what its like to be a true cock loving cum whore!” I told him to slide his pants down and take his hand to stroke his pre cum dripping dick.

I could tell he was about ready to blow but I would not allow that until he begged me for my stud to blow his load all down his throat. I told him to find a fucking toy or use his finger and start teasing his ass. A kinky fucking whore like him was going to get the full treatment from this princess. I took control over his mouth, dick and ass and teased him until he was ready to bust. And what did I do to take him over the top? I sent him pictures of me laying back with my firm tits exposed and my panties pulled to the side. Seeing my pink pussy exposed like that with me licking his lips drove him crazy! He was so horned up he started begging me to cum. I looked down at him and said “you better beg my fucking stud for his cum NOW you little bitch!” He looked up with his glassy eyes with his mouth full of cock sucking and slurping on it like he was bobbing for big fat apples and said “Oh please can you cum in my mouth? Your cock feels so good in my mouth and I’m being such a good cock slut for my princess.” I laughed at him and said “There is nothing I like more than hearing your hungry mouth get fucked by a huge cock just for me now say it again like you mean it whore!” And he said “Oh pleeeeease can I be your cum thirsty drinking slut? I’ll do anything to show you how much I want it!” I said “that’s what I wanna hear bitch now finger that ass and stoke your cock and fucking cum hard for me! “ My stud slid his cock out of his mouth and started to jerk it over his lips and I looked down and said “Tilt your head back now and open wide and say ahhhhhhhhh!” My cock loving slut was a good bitch for me and drank all that cum down and shot the biggest load I’ve ever heard a guy shoot. I said “Maybe next time I’ll pimp you out and make you take money for cocks and your mouth will smell and reek so much of cum you will know what it’s like to be a true whore!

Have you been searching for a dominate princess to put you on your knees or even blackmail you into sucking a big fat cock for her today? Then give me a call and get those slutty lips ready.

Princess Kendal for all your kinky phone sex fantasies
1-888-704-6848

1 comment: