Friday, January 7, 2011

OoOoO How I Desire My Subbie Slaves

There he was standing by my door ready to be my submissive sex slave. He was ready to make his princess happy and pleasure me in any way I wanted. When I look at him I can tell that he has the perfect combination. Strong, submissive, eager, but yet so weak when it comes to serving me. I take my soft hand and place it on his and lead him in my house and we go into my living room. I smile as I stand before him dressed in my sexy thigh hi’s and matching bra and thong with my six inch spiked pumps on. I reach out and slowly pull him into me and brush my soft painted lips against his. I can feel his body tremble as I say “I’m so happy to see you today T. I’ve been waiting for you…” I look deeply into his eyes and tell him to assume the proper position. Then I place my hands on his shoulders as he gets down on his knees for me. I go to walk over to my favorite chair and look down at him as he crawls over to me and he sees me as I slowly sit down and run my hands across my petite little body. I open my legs and he knows exactly where he is suppose to be. He looks up at me and is right between them and starts to take his tongue and run them up my sexy long legs. His warm breath and moans tremble against my legs as he makes his way up my thighs. I can tell that he can’t wait to make his way to my sweet pink tender pussy. I start to moan out as my legs spread wider and wider. He looks up at me and says “Princess Kendal may I please be allowed to service your pretty bald pussy lips?” I smile at him and take my hand and place it on top of his head saying “yes you may baby.” I guide his tongue as he starts to lick from my tight little ass and makes his way up slowly to my pink sweet spot. He doesn’t stop until he gets to my tingly excited quivering clitty.

I start to moan out his name as he goes up and down and up and down. He runs his tongue in circles when he gets to my clitty again. He softly nibbles as I take my finger tips and run them through his hair. I squirm in my chair and against his tongue as he can feel my pleasure start to heighten. I look down and say “Lick me faster slave. I want your tongue to pulsate and fuck this sweet pussy of mine.” I start to clasp to the back of the chair as my moans grow more intense. I take my legs and wrap them around his shoulders as he can tell that I’m ready to cum on his tongue and face. “I’ve never had anyone worship my pussy and ass the way that you do T.” As I said to him. I try to hold back but the pleasure is just too intense. He begs me as he looks up at me and says “Oh please Princess cum all over my face. I want to taste you so bad I will do anything you ask of me.” I guide his tongue up and down and round and in circles just grinding into me until I start to scream out into a orgasmic frenzy. I feel my body collapse as he continues to lick me dry. I get up off of the chair and say “Get up now my pet it’s time for me to give you something you will never forget.” I take him by the hand and lead him back to my bedroom. I bend over my bed and start to wiggle my ass cheeks at him and say “I want your lips pressed against my perfect round bum.” He leans down into me and starts to kiss back and forth. From my right cheek to my left cheek. I wiggle and grind and move from side to side against his lips and feel his tongue start to lick up and down my ass. His breath starts to get deeper as he spreads my cheeks and plunges his tongue deep in me. I look back saying “Lick it just how I like sex slave! Tongue fuck your princesses little ass! Lick it all over subbie!”

He knows how to give it to me. He gets really excited and I can tell that he is ready to blow his load. I grab him by his head and say “That’s enough slave. Save that cum for what I’m about to do to you next.” I told him to get up on my bed and lay back. His cock was stiff and standing straight up just waiting to be teased. I looked down at him and trailed my fingertips up and down his shaft. I looked into his eyes and said “What is it you are craving today my pet?” His body trembled and said “Please fuck me with your strap on Princess.” First I straddled him and slide my wet pussy alongside his shaft. I knew he would have given anything just to feel me slide my wet lips on his cock but he knew the closest he would get was to feel me grind nice and slow into his long hard shaft. I took my hand and started to pump his thick hard on. The warmth from my bald pussy lips started to make his cock head drip pre cum. He moaned out and heard me say “Just imagine how tight this pussy would feel wrapped around your dick. And imagine how it would squeeze and grip as I ride your thick long pole. Just imagine a warm hot box taking control of your hard muscle and fucking you so good you beg me to shoot your load.” He moaned out so fucking loud I thought he was going to cum right then and there. I giggled and said “But not today baby. For now all you will get is my thick long strappy. He craved strap on phone sex and all he could think about was being my slut. I slid my toy on and pulled his legs on top of mine and coated it with some easy glide and started to run the tip up and down his ass crack. I had this bitch begging to get fucked by his princess. I started to push it in and stretch that tiny hole open and started thrusting in and out.


I said “You like this don’t you slut? You want it deep and fast don’t you? You have been stroking your dick just knowing that I was going to dominate you with my fucking strap on.” I started to grind and move my hips in circles and pump even faster. I hit his g spot and started to take his creamy filled balls in my hands and lightly squeeze them. I took my other hand and started jacking off his cock and stretched his hole open even more. I could see his ass squeeze around my strap on as I said “you want to give me your cum don’t you slave! You know you are my favorite fucking slut and I’m going to make you blow so hard you that you are left breathless!” He started to pant like a wild animal in heat as I laid down on him and pressed my firm tits in his chest. I kissed his lips and ran my tongue around his and made my way over to his ear and said “Come on baby give your princess that thick fucking cum right now.” I squeezed his dick and hit that g spot until he was blowing every last drop that he had for me. He shot his load all over his stomach and looked up at me and said “Look at all of this. What am I going to do with it?” I said “eat it all up slave don’t waste one drop of that fucking cum.” He cleaned it all up like the cum muncher that he is and said “I can’t wait to call you for domination phone sex again.”

What a slut he is. I just love it when guys cum to serve me and give me what I want. Are you ready to give into this princess today? Call me at 1-888-704-6848

I’ll be ready for you

Xoxo,
Kendal

Phone Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment