Monday, February 21, 2011

I’ll Be Your Seductive Tease & Then Deny You

I love the sound of a man’s voice when he is horny and his cock is rock hard. I really like it when he calls me and says “Princess Kendal I’ve been so naughty I don’t deserve to be allowed to cum. But I want you to guide me on how to stroke my cock for you.” At that moment I know that he is the perfect subbie for tease and denial phone sex. I can imagine being dressed in something very sexy like one of my favorite low cut black tops that shows off my cleavage and breasts and a pair of my matching panties and six inch pumps. And I will be the flirty seductive tease. And when he thinks there is no way possible that I can make his dick any harder it grows and starts to throb and drip pre cum. I like having total control over a slaves mind knowing that I will be the one who owns his cock and cum. I love hearing him whimper and beg as I’m standing there touching myself all over.
He sees me give a glimpse of my breasts and can see the way my pussy lips are pressed against my black panties. I just barely brush my body against his and he says “Oh please princess may I be allowed to touch you?” I just look and laugh and say “NO! Not right at this moment you can’t. I will let you know when you are allowed to touch me. Right now I just want you to stroke your throbbing hard cock for me.” His breathing intensifies as I tell him exactly how to wrap his hand around his shaft. How to pump it and how to tease it. I like it when a subbie starts off slow and gets it as hard as he possibly can. And I’m there with my fingers sliding them up and down my pussy lips. I can’t help but slide them in my bald smooth pussy and start fingering it. When he figures out that I’m masturbating for him that almost sends him over the edge. My sexy moans and dirty talk is all that I need to lead a man into a domination phone sex call that will have him always thinking of me.
I know he would be my kinky slut just to be able to get down on his knees and worship my petite body. If he is a loser he knows he will never be allowed to run his hands on my perky 34 C breasts. I will never let him feel what it’s like to touch my puffy nipples or slide his hand between my creamy little thighs to take a touch of this dripping wet pussy. I look into his eyes and say “You can just imagine what my silky smooth body feels like cant you slave." But for some subbie's if they prove themselves to me like obedient pets then maybe I will allow them to touch and lick me. And there are no limit's to all the kinky dirty things I will do to them either. And if I’m in a really teasing mood I may just sit my tight little ass right down on his lap and grind back and forth. Some guys love ruined orgasm phone sex. Having me edge them to completely exploding and then saying “It’s not going to happen slave!” And it doesn’t matter if I’m bitchy, bratty, stern or seductive I will control a man’s cum.

Pushing him to the limit of being desperate as that cum keeps getting closer and closer to popping and then me laughing as I say “Stop touching yourself slave!” hearing that submissive voice as I know he is so horny that he would grind up against anything just to let a drip release from those balls. They would hump a pillow or lay flat on the bed and move their hips into the mattress and sound like weapy losers bitches. I have denied guys of not cumming for hours, days, weeks and longer. I will take my soft little hand and smack those balls and cock and say “I am the one who is in control of you slave and don’t forget it!” And then I’ll remind him of how pathetic he is and hang up in his face. Subbies will find themselves picking up the phone to call me back just to see if I will allow them to cum. Those full balls boil and they think about my soft little hands grabbing them by it and hear me say “I will lock you up in chastity slave. And once I have your dick untouchable you will really be mine!” Total control over subbies gets me so turned on.

If you are looking for a new princess to dominate you sensually or be the perfect little bitchy brat and have total control over your cock and balls then give me a call. I am always in the mood for new subbie slaves. *smile*

Princess Kendal

No comments:

Post a Comment