Monday, April 18, 2011

Professor Smalls Cock Teasing Princess

 Things have been so hectic these days with my college courses and all the studying I have to do. But no matter how busy I am It's never enough for me to be  the kind of domination phone sex princess that you like me to be. Well you may not like me being that way for other guys just you. Guy's have found out my weakness and figured out that if they buy me really nice things and presents that I will be more than willing to show how much I appreciate them. I guess I'm a greedy little princess after all. A lot would call me a spoiled brat! Just recently my human sexuality professor found out the really big cock sucking thank you that I gave to my biology professor. The reason why I know that is when I came to his class room yesterday he handed me over this very pretty charm bracelet that I have always wanted. He walked up to me after I was about ready to walk out of his class and he said "Kendal  can you stay after for just a while?" I looked back and smiled at him saying "Sure I can." He closed and locked his door and went behind his desk and brought out this pretty gift wrapped package. 

Smiling at me he said "I heard how you thanked your biology teacher the other day when he gave you a present. And I also heard how men love that  you are a cock tease phone sex slut." With a bulge in his pants he walked even closer to me and said "I just had to go out and buy this for you so you could give me a "special thank you too." He handed it over to me and I started to unwrap it and what did I see but something very shiny filled with charms! He said "Here let me put that on you baby." I giggled saying "Thank you for my prezzie!" Then he clamped it on me and I walked closer to him and said "Now let me show you just how I think my professors who buy me really nice things." I started to slowly lift up my top and expose my perky little tits. Touching and squeezing them I said "MMMMM don't you want to slide something hard between these and feel something wet and warm sliding down it?" He said "Oh fuck Kendal yes I do." I immediately sat down on his chair and unzipped his pants. When I got them down I looked up at him and said “What the fuck is this? Your cock is small? You know my other professors had big dicks and yours is average and even pretty small.” I shook my head and said “You know the only thing I can really do is wrap my soft little hand around your cock and stroke it for you. And MAYBE since you bought me such a nice gift I may just lick it enough to drive you crazy!”  

Then I raised up my little skirt and showed off my little cotton panties to him. Saying "When you buy me really expensive gifts that sparkle like diamonds this is what you get in return. Me sitting on your lap grinding into that five inch cock of yours." And then I slid my little skirt up and started to touch my pink pussy lips. I swear his dick started to throb right in front of my face. Then I said "But don’t think I would ever slide these tight pink lips around  your pathetic dick. All I will ever do is just tease you with it. You will never know how tight and wet it feels and that little thing will never slide in this princess pussy. So for now let me take your cock in my hand so I can stroke it and make it cum really hard" I was going to show him the proper way to say "Thank you" I opened up my pretty painted lips and started to just barely lick his dick. Then I started moving the palm of my hand up and down his shaft. I took my other hand and started to tease his balls.  My professor started to moan out saying "OHHH fuck stroke my throbbing dick princess Kendal. I've wanted to feel your baby soft hand sliding up and down my shaft for so long." 

I looked up at him and started to pump in and out. Stroking  it just like he wanted me to do. Taking my tongue as I went to spin it round and round his cock head.  Then I said I bet you would do anything to have me slide that dick in my mouth. Do you want to face fuck me professor? I started to giggle as pre cum dripped out of his cock.  The moment I said that he stared to thrust in my little hand faster and harder. Feeling my tongue move along his shaft. He looked down at me and said "Princess I don't think i'm going to be able to make it to my cock fucking those perfect tits!" So I moved my little hand off of his cock and started licking up and down his shaft again. And I said "I want your cum but I want you to shoot it all over my tight little ass and then I want you to lick it all up for me." Squeezing his shaft I got up off of my knees and turned around and lifted up my skirt and said aim your dick right there and give me that hot load of cum. He saw that I didn’t have any panties on and said “Fuck Kendal you are a bad girl! Here cums your present right now!” And out shot a HUGE fucking wad of cum. Squirting all over my ass. I looked over at my pretty charm bracelet and you said "I can't wait to give you your next present Kendal." I giggled and said "Neither can I because I'm going to REALLY show you how much of a cock tease I can be for you.... "

I just love it when submissive males call me for their favorite kind of phone sex fantasy that gets their cock rock hard. Are you ready to submit to this seductive princess today? 

Princess Kendal 
1-888-704-6848


No comments:

Post a Comment