Thursday, June 30, 2011

Secret Sissy Phone Sex Slut

 I just love turning men into sissies and panty wearing sluts. One’s who slowly but surely get transformed into a total female. From head to toe and everywhere in between their lives as they once knew it no longer exist. (At least when it comes to always being dressed in men’s clothes anyway) For some it may be a secret and for others it starts off that way but then a powerful princess like me comes along that seduces them and one day they find themselves obeying my orders like a good girl and walking down a hallway dressed in a silk gown. They never know if someone will find them or if they will get exposed. But the excitement and danger of that is so exhilarating. It reminds me of a dc sissy who called me for sissy phone sex the other day. He loves to secretly dress up in female’s clothes while he is on business trips and be made to do things like a good girl. 

I am getting a large file together on him to use for my personal use. You can call it leverage If you will to hold over his head. I just love blackmail phone sex and I can’t think of anything better than having a slut like him at my mercy to give me exactly what I want.  He has told me so many secrets about him. I just love it when subbies confess their things they don’t want anyone else to know about. It was kind of like a role play phone sex call where I was his therapist and he was my patient. But the question is will I keep his secrets safe? Or will I expose him for the secret panty wearing, ruffly skirt tight fitting top six inch pump wig wearing slut that he is? And even more will I post him all over my blog for the world to see! I have a long list of things he will do for me.  And he got so excited when I told him the assignments I have made my other closet sissies do.  

He was on the edge of his seat practically at my feet when I told him that sooner rather than later he would be dressing in lingerie under his clothes and be made to go out at the mall to shop for more lingerie. His little 4 inch dick got really hard when I told him that he would be going to the wig store and purchase blonde, red, and brunette colors to add to his collection. And when I told him he would have to go to the department store and go to the make up department and go get a make over done to his face he almost started cumming right then and there. I told him It would start where he is in a city where no one would know him. And as he is getting his face made up to look like a girl I would hear him telling the sales lady he is doing this for his princess. He sat there stroking his 4 inch clitty as he told me he was a cuckold for someone. I said “I bet you would love being my cuckold. Just imagine walking in on me in our bed with some guy pounding my sweet little pussy. But imagine how humiliating it would be if you had to crawl between my sexy long legs with a real mans cum leaking from me. Not only would you have to clean me up but before I would allow you to cum you would have to shoot your cum on a plate and lick it up.”

 He just about creamed his little panties! He said “That is so much power to hold over a subbies head! But I have to confess I love cuckold phone sex” I said “Yes it is and I have that power over YOU!” He started giving me information on his wife and his e mail address and things I could use against him. And I started to rub my soft little panties against my bald pussy.  It felt so fucking good knowing that his life is in my hands. My undies got so creamy knowing I could expose him at any second. He gave me pictures of him and I said “MMM good now my list of leverage is piling up even more!” 

As nervous as he was he wanted more. So before our call ended I told him he would be wearing a gown at home while his wife was at work. But just think if she walked in one day and caught him!  You never know when your spouse will come in one day and catch you parading around in her teddy! He was at my knees ready to cum. But did I allow him to blow his load for me? Did I have him between my sexy long legs with my sweet princess panty covered pussy over his face and tell him he could release? Did I let him stroke his sissy clitty and slowly expose my pink pussy lips to him and drive him crazy? Since he was obedient did I let him take a lick of my creamy little pussy and tease and deny him? Or did I leave him with a raging hard on just aching to call me back?  

Check back soon to find out what happens between my secret sissy and I. Or you can call me for our own sizzling sissy phone sex call right now…

Princess Kendal
1-888-704-6848

No comments:

Post a Comment