Sunday, October 11, 2009

Molding A Submissive Married Male

Last night I got a brand new sissy phone sex call. He went by the name of Britney. He told me that his wife had just left and he went into her closet and dressed in some of her pretty pink panties, thigh hi's a cami, matching bra, garter belt and six inch pumps. He also told me that his lips were painted in a shiny glossy shade of hot pink. He sounded just like a girly girl telling me how much he likes to look in all pink. I could tell that he was ready to be treated like a dirty little whore by the way he was moaning. I thought to myself "I could have this slut do all kinds of humiliating things like suck on my strap on in front of all my girl friends. Or I could bring a hot guy with a big fat cock and make my pretty new sissy get on his knees and take it in her slutty mouth. Make it nice and wet so he could get on all fours and take it up his ass. But that doesn't even come close to the dirty and humiliating things I could make this bitch do. I could call in my rotty with the big k-9 cock and really make him do dirty things and even make him my toilet slave. But something VERY funny popped into my mind. I went into my kitchen and got a 20 ounce coke bottle and opened up the top and said "Plug this in your fucking man pussy!" He started to moan out like a fucking bitch as it slid up his ass and said "I can't believe you are making me do this." But as my giggles and laughs grew so did his moans of pleasure. I had the picture of him in my mind of him prancing from room to room with a coke bottle dangling from his hole LMFAO. And i'm sure his strong ass muscles would keep the bottle lodged in his ass. It was just like a fucking U shaped tube that was ready to be dispensed into his sissy pussy. I started to giggle and laugh the more I thought about how he looked. Then he said "Mistress Kendal I secretly want to be a faggot and suck lot's of cock for you." I know part of the reason why he said that was my reaction to the other things. I said "You little fucker I bet your tiny clitty is getting hard by me laughing at you isn't it?" He said "Oh yessssssss it is. It's just so sweet and girlish sounding and its also very humiliating to me." I said "Well this time we are not going to have you suck any cock. But next time you can for me. And then when you feel that shaft throbbing you know you what comes next. That's a hot load of cum shooting down your throat!"I swear he liked to cum right then and there when I said that. I said "Not so fast Brit it's time for you to go in the living room where I have all the blinds open and my girl friends are in there waiting for you. You are going to prance around with this soda bottle up your ass. And then I'm going to have you dance and jump around like a dancer so you can get ready for your explosion!" By the way he responded to me I could tell that the humiliation was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. He was number 1 on that chart hehehe.. He said "Do I have to do that in front of all of your girl friends? It's so embarrassing!" I said it's either that or I call your wife and tell her what you have been doing. And she will believe me because I have lot's of pictures of you to back it up." He said "On no please don't tell my wife i'm a sissy bitch!" I said "Well get your ass in there then and start prancing and jumping around!" I'm sure he wasn't even thinking of how when you jump all the soda in the bottle will fizz up and before he knows it he will really get bounced around. So he went in there and started doing what I told him to do and I said "Sing for me Britt! 1, 2, 3, 4 I'm a pretty sissy whore! 5, 6, 7, 8 and I crave and need it more!" He started to turn so red in the face singing that song with my girl friends laughing at him and giggling. I said "Jump higher!" He looked just like a cheerleader all he needed was some pink pom pom's. The next thing I knew that coke bottle got so fizzed up that it shot out of his sissy ass like a rocket! I could hear him moaning out and begging me to stroke his little clitty. I was laughing so hard I could barely speak. I said "Yes touch that pathetic little dink sissy." He moaned out saying "OOOOOO it feels so good." Then he told me he had one of my pictures as his wall paper and said may I please be allowed to cum now Mistress?" I said "Are you looking at my firm tits and tiny pussy lips slut? I bet your little dicklet is ready to squirt it's driblets of cum isn't it?" He said "Please yes I am I want to cum so bad right now." I really started to tease him then I said "MMMMM let me think about it for a moment right now my little panties are really creamy from me masturbating and playing with my clitty and sliding my finger in my little pussy." That just drove him to the edge! I said "Go ahead and dribble your drops for me pretty sissy girl!" I can only imagine how it felt when that bottle shot out of his ass and all the soda exploded in his fucking sissy pussy....

I just love humiliation phone sex. Are you a sissy or submissive male and ready to come serve me today? I am ready for more. Drop by our free sex chat room and send me a message or call me for the best sissy phone sex you have ever had....

1-888-704-6848
Mistress Kendal

No comments:

Post a Comment