Thursday, September 23, 2010

Slutified Sissy Phone Sex Humiliation

You are my pretty lil sissy. The one who gets so excited when you know that I’m going to invite you over to my house and get you all dolled up. I know you know who you are too. The one who’s clitty gets so excited when I say “Jess it’s time for you to come over and put on my pretty panties with some thigh hi’s and a matching little push up bra. And I’ll pick out the perfect little teddy, corset or if you want to be dressed in some of my sexy clothes so we can go out then I’ll pick out the perfect little skirt and tight fitting top that’s just for you. And when you see me dressed like this your sissy clitty gets so excited. It just makes you want to pick up your phone and call me for sissy phone sex. Do you like those lips a pretty glossy shade of pink? Or do you want something more slutty like bright red? You know when it comes to feminization phone sex I’ll have you looking like the hottest and most sexy girlie girl ever! And I know whatever it takes to get your juices flowing you will be on your knees ready to serve me. How could you not? I know you have always fantasized about the sexy princess next door who knows how to tease, flirt, seduce and dominate you and take control over your body and mind. And deep down inside I know you want to be treated just like a slut. There is nothing hotter than having those little holes taken by my big fat strap on. My pretty little panties just get so wet when I see the look in your eyes when you see my favorite toy that’s just for you. And you know exactly what you are about to be in store for. You may think I’m a sweet girl but you have no idea what I can do to you. Just imagine being pushed down to your knees with that willing mouth of yours ready to be filled up. And the way that I flaunt my sexy little body at you there is no way that “NO” will come out of your mouth. Besides how can you say no when I lift up my little skirt and flaunt my pretty little panties at you! Or maybe I'll surprise you and wont have any panties on at all! I know you would give anything to get a glimpse of my pink pretty bare pussy lips.

I push your head down on my strappy and you start sucking and licking it and showing me how much of a good strap on sucking slut you can be for me. I’ll take my hand and put it in the top of your head and push it up and down and tell you just how I want it. I just love it when you look up at me with your mouth full making those slurping and sucking noises. And when that sissy clitty starts to tingle and get excited I’ll put you on all fours and get ready to fill that hot hole up. I know how much it wants to get stretched open and feel my 9 inch pumping in and out. Go ahead and beg your princess to thrust this fucking strap on in you deeper and faster. I know you want too. Your whole body will be shuddering from feeling my soft little hands running across your body. Squeezing on that tight ass and pulling you back on to me as I take my other hand and start teasing that clitty. I’ll make you my personal sissy bitch and before I allow you to cum you will have to do something else for your princess. I’m going to take out and show off to my girl friends. But first I know that humiliation phone sex makes you blush but you will do anything for me and my sexy little body. I will even take you out to the mall where we can get our nails done. And a pedicure to go with that will make everything perfect. I know how embarrassing it is to be in the public dressed like a girl so everyone can see you as your nails and toes are getting painted up the perfect shade of pink or red. All eyes will be on you when I’m done. And even though you may try to fight it or deny it the feel of my silky fabric against your body makes it impossible to turn back. You will do ANYTHING to please me and not say no. Because if you don’t I will not allow you to cum. So what’s it going to be pretty girl? Are you ready to prove yourself to your princess? You know what will be waiting for you if you do. Because I know your other secret and that’s your weakness for my pretty little panties. Just think about how good the softness will feel as they are rubbing against your clitty.

I bet it makes you want to Be a good subbie and give me a call for some of the hottest domination phone sex you have ever had. And who knows maybe I will just send you a pair of my freshly worn undies in the end.

Princess Kendal

No comments:

Post a Comment