Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pathetic Lil Prick Stroking Loser

One of my favorite Tiny itty bitty limp dick weenies Joey called me last night for small penis humiliation phone sex. Right away he wanted to know what I was wearing so I giggled and told him I was in my matching little sheer baby blue panty and bra set. He started to moan out like a loser in heat and begged me if he could touch that widdle 2 inch prick. I told him that he would be the perfect way for me to end my night. We had some humiliation phone sex fun. I came down for a snack and saw him sitting on the couch trying to get a grip on his worthless baby prick. He looked at me and said “Oh Kendal! I was so horny and I couldn’t help but start stroking my dick.” I laughed and said “Stroke? Are you fucking kidding me? There is nothing there to stroke! You are so tiny all you can do is rube that useless worm.” His face turned red as I walked over to him and I said “you are always rubbing that pathetic inch worm aren’t you? Do you think about the way that I go around teasing you? “giggles* I know that it’s limp most of the time but when you think about seeing my pretty little panties it instantly gets hard. And don’t think I don’t know that you watch me in my bedroom late at night when you come over to visit me. I can hear you outside of my door spying on me when I’m putting on my jammies.” He looked into my eyes and said “Fuck Kendal you always love to tease me don’t you?” I said “Yeah I do loser I love doing it. You know you will never get this sweet bald pussy. You don’t have anything there big enough to do it with. It would be like trying to rub our fucking clits together.” He looked up at me stroking saying “But you know I would do anything to be able to rub my pathetic worm against your teen pussy lips. I would kiss your perfect tight ass and slide me tongue up and down your ass slit. I would be your cuckold and lick another mans cum out of that perfect pussy of yours. I would let you tie me up and restrain me and be at your mercy and let you do whatever you wanted to do with me. I would even wear your panties and parade around in front of your girl friends and be your bitch.”

I stood there laughing as this pathetic loser went on and on telling me ways he could serve me. I said “I bet you would even give me money wouldn’t you?” I could financially dominate you and you would be like putty in my hands. You know a girl like me should always have nice things don’t you?” He cleared his throat and said “Yes I do princess.” I sat down in his lap and started to wiggle my little ass on his 2 inch wiggle worm. I looked into his eyes and said “I could be your perfect sensual princess or I could be your bitchy bratty tease.” I started to grind round in circles and could hear his moans. I placed my arms around his neck and said “Think about what you would really do to get the chance to feel these dripping wet pussy lips rub up against that chicklet prick of yours.” I just loved to tease and seduce him. He looked at me and said “I love it when you are mean to me princess Kendal. It makes me wanna cum so fucking bad.” I said “I know you love it you fucking perv. That little worthless piece of shit isn’t good for ANYTHING! It’s wasted fucking skin that may as well be a clitty.” I kept humiliating him over and over while I rubbed my tiny ass in his crotch and then got up and watched him rub that thing like a stroker boy. I started to slide my bra down and flashed my tits at him. And I took my other hand and rubbed it over my panties. I said “Look at the way these cling to my tight fuckable pussy lips. See I know your secret of why you always go around fantasizing about all the little girls in the block and I know a pervert like you gets off on the younger ones. It’s because you need a VERY young girl to try and slide that fucking worm in.” That just about made him explode! And then I said “Your prick is so tiny and miniature that no one will ever let you fuck them! “ He said “MMMM princess can I please cum! I know my worthless prick isn’t good for anything and you may as well just kick it for me!” I kept teasing him and slid my panties to the side and said “Yes and you can cum to this tiny bare pink pussy that you will neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr get!” His baby worm spit out a few drops of cum as I laughed and said “How pathetic is that! Well you cant help it lil man thank you for your drips of cum!” Then I giggled and walked away…

Do you have a tiny lil shrimpo worm and want this princess to laugh and humiliate you? I just love to tease pathetic losers like you! Call me for some of the hottesst phone sex today…

Princess Kendal ~ 1-888-704-6848

No comments:

Post a Comment